Today we’d like to introduce you to Deuce.
Hi Deuce, thanks for joining us today. We’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
My story starts in Indian Trail, NC, a little town right outside of Charlotte. I was born into music, both my parents having a name in music themselves. I started making beats at 12 and I started rapping at 15. Here I am now
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Not whatsoever. You deal with being human you know just being a person.
Mental episodes, self-doubt, insecurity, etc. There have been people that have told me I should get a regular job and even still but when you have a dream and a vision you can’t let anything get in the way.
Can you tell our readers more about what you do and what you think sets you apart from others?
I’m an artist, producer, and engineer amongst other things.
I’m most proud of doing everything myself. I think my sound sets me apart from everyone. My album MICHAIL will really show that. I bring something to the Raleigh, Charlotte, NC music scene that I haven’t seen anyone doing here
Do you have any advice for those looking to network or find a mentor?
I would say don’t be afraid to get out there. I learned quickly that closed mouths don’t get fed and being a quiet person, it’s hard to get into speaking up.
You’ll be surprised at how much farther you’d get speaking up for what you want or feel you need.
- Features: $150, $200 + video
- Beats: $100 (lease), $250 (exclusive)
- Sessions: $70/hr + $20/hr smoking fee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wheresdeuce/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/wheresdeuce
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCde52w7FYEyk1CC7L-lc9GA
- SoundCloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/deucerucrzy