To Top

Meet Keya Isler of Kash2Krazy LLC

Today we’d like to introduce you to Keya Isler.

Hi Keya, we’re thrilled to have a chance to learn your story today. So, before we get into specifics, maybe you can briefly walk us through how you got to where you are today.
I always knew I wanted to start a business; I just needed to figure out where to start. I graduated high school in 2017 and attended Livingstone College, pursuing my degree in business administration. In the second semester of my first year, I knew I was ready. Livingstone helped me start my business from scratch in 2019. I put my business courses to use; it was no other way. This was meant for me. It was right in front of me. All I had to do was the work. The first product I released in 2019 was a black T-shirt with K2K. The people went KRAZY on campus. They were buying them left to right, and I even had people back home asking me to send them a shirt. That’s when I knew I could never stop cause I had major support. Since August 20th, 2022, Kash2Krazy has been in business for 4 years. Kash2Krazy has got me to where I am today by never giving up on my brand.

We all face challenges, but would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
It’s never been a smooth road for me. Soon as I started my business(2019), I got spammed out of my money thinking I had a legit LLC. I also had major problems with purchasing things I did not need for my business, and I had people I knew place disputes on their orders after receiving them to try to mess up my business. I always hit some rocks and holes every now & then still, along the way, but that made me a strong businesswoman.

As you know, we’re big fans of Kash2Krazy LLC. For our readers who might not be as familiar, what can you tell them about the brand?
Kash2Krazy provides high-quality luxury clothing & accessories through a unique process. We have affordable apparel for men, women & kids. We sell 90% of our products online & the other 10% on hand. What makes us different from others is our authenticity. We are not like other brands & we do not make what other brands make. Every release is created, processed, and designed by our CEO. Our motto is “If it ain’t Kash, it ain’t Krazy,” just like our clothing. Our reviews can even speak for us. We created our wave for others to enjoy & ride.

Can you share something surprising about yourself?
The most surprising thing people don’t know is I am the only person who does everything for my brand—just me. Whenever I would tell someone this, they would say, “Wow, really? You create dope designs like that by yourself?” and the answer is yes, just me.

Contact Info:

  • Website:
  • Instagram: @kash2krazy_
  • Facebook: Kash Klothing
  • Twitter: @kash2krazyllc

Image Credits
Dishan Rhodes Photography

Suggest a Story: VoyageRaleigh is built on recommendations from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Local Stories